Labels

January 3, 2012

The Morning of Stella and Ed's Wedding

12.19.2011
Bridal Suite
Manila Peninsula

I took advantage of the time when everyone was still asleep when I took these shots of Stella's gorgeous wedding gown...

The sun had just started to rise and it cast an ethereal glow on the gown...






Here's our fresh-faced bride ready to tackle the BIG DAY!


Some last minute coordination...



Peace before the storm...


While waiting for the photographers to arrive, I took some shots of the bride getting ready...


Jean Castor did a great job with Stella's hair and makeup.  Stella didn't look too made up.  The look was soft and elegant, which went perfectly with the outfit.


A pensive moment...


Here's Carlo reviewing something on his laptop...


A profile shot with hair and make-up all done.


Here's our beautiful Mama all done up as well.  I have to say... our 80-year old mother looked  so pretty that day!!


Here's Nikki getting her hair done... make-up expertly applied.


And here's Lucy with hair and makeup all done, keeping herself cool with her fancy Boracay fan.


Silly moment...


Here's Alma waiting patiently for her turn...


I asked Lucy to pose for me in the shot below.


Lucy and Nikki... a mother and daughter moment.


I wish I could have taken more pictures of everybody that very memorable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment