Labels

January 16, 2012

Frolicking in Xavierville

12.23.2011
Xavierville Subdivision

My brother, Jul, and his wife, Corette, put us up in their cozy home in Xavierville Subdivision the first two weeks of our stay.  It was a great way to catch up on the years we've been apart, which was over 10 years!  Luckily, my brother was off from work those two weeks.  When we weren't home chit-chatting, we were either out shopping, going to fittings for my sister's wedding, or having dinner at a family member's house.

Then we had one of those rare days with no plans for the afternoon.  What better way to pass the time than to frolic in Jul and Corette's neighborhood pool.


... and some snuggling too.



Tom got some exercise here with a passenger on his back.



The pool was completely surrounded in lush foliage.


So I asked them to pose here...


Then I asked them to fix their hair a little bit...


Still messy...


Okay, a lot better now!


1 comment: