Labels

September 6, 2012

With Tamara in NYC

Photos taken on 07.05.2012

The drive from Boston to NYC wasn't so bad.  It took us about 4 hours to get into the city.  It was great to see Tom and Tamara reunite after so many years.  I asked Tom, "When was the last time you saw each other?" and Tom says, "Dunno.  10 years or so."  I bet Tamara would do a lot better at remembering dates and such.  :)


And this is the first time Cole and I met her in person.-- I've talked to her on the phone a couple of times in all the years I've known Tom.  Tamara is a nice, cool lady!

We got settled in her apartment and went right back out to stroll the streets of East Village.

While Cole and I were waiting in the downstairs hallway for Tom and Tamara, I couldn't resist taking a couple of shots of Cole, using the brick wall as a backdrop.



We went to this Mediterranean restaurant for our evening grub.  I really should do a better job remembering the names of these places...

Love this shot of Cole and Tamara below...


More pics to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment