Labels

August 18, 2012

Niagara Falls

Lucy, Len, Lyndsey and Madison took us to Niagara on the Lake where we had delicious pub grub for lunch and a fun and interesting discussion about Cole's kinship toward Lyndsey and Madison... I'm still not sure whether they are first cousins once removed.  Is that right?  I get lost when I read Wiki's explanation and diagrams!  :)

After lunch, Lucy and Len went back home and the girls spent the afternoon with us at Niagara Falls.  It was an amazing experience to get drenched by the mist from the falls' downpour as the Maid of the Mist took us within yards of the falls.  We were given rain ponchos but Cole, Lyndsey and Madison decided not to wear theirs.  It was loud, fun... and WET!  I didn't dare bring the camera on the boat-- so no pics!

Afterwards, we had some ice cream-- of course!  :)  On our way back to the car, we took a couple of pics...





Check out King Kong a third of the way down from the top left corner of the picture below...


I think there are more pictures that need to be downloaded from Cole's camera and Tom's phone.  Will add more here when I get around to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment