Labels

April 17, 2012

Snapshots from Star Mall Show hosted by Paolo Alino, Jasmine Curtis-Smith, RJ Padilla and Mike Swift

paolo alino jasmine curtis smith
01.08.2012

These snapshots were taken while we were in Manila just a few days before Cole and I flew back to Atlanta.  My nephew, Paolo Alino, co-hosted this show at Star Mall, with Jasmine Curtis-Smith, RJ Padilla and Mike Swift.  I was so amazed at how these young artists totally engaged the audience.

Check out the clip of Paolo and Jasmine's duet in the middle of this post (right before the images of Paolo with his fans).  You can also view the clip on YouTube.

Here's Paolo backstage prepping for the show...


Filipino rapper, Mike Swift...


I didn't have the pleasure of meeting this guy (below), who co-rapped with Mike Swift.  Cool dude too.



RJ Padilla




They had all sorts of games for the audience...

  

  

 

 


... and here's Jasmine Curtis-Smith-- She's one very pretty and charming young lady!



Here's my handsome nephew, Paolo...


 















After the show, Paolo went backstage to take a 2-minute break, and went right back out the side door to be with his fans who wanted their picture taken with him!!
















Signing autographs...







Paolo, with his mother/my sister, Stella.


With Auntie Corette...


Needless to say, I'm a super proud auntie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment