Labels

July 26, 2011

Our SF Sunday with The Donovans and The Millers

06.19.2011

Cole and I spent the night at Bob and Rosie's after Lily's birthday party.  We had a nice chill time hanging out with the Donovan cousins while Bob and Rosie had a short little date night.

The next morning, Rosie made a yummy breakfast to celebrate Fathers Day!  BUT... I wanted to get some photos of Billy and Sammy in first before chow time.  :)





Rosie made us a scrumptious breakfast of bacon and eggs, toasted english muffins, cantaloupe and OJ!  Yummm!!  Cole's new favorite today-- toasted English muffins with scrambled eggs!!  He asks for it all the time now.  :)


Bob, Rosie, Billy and Sammy-- thanks for the hospitality!  We enjoyed our stay with you!!

After our delicious breakfast, we went back to SF to spend the afternoon with The Millers.  Dan, thanks for taking us to Sutro Baths.

It's been a long time since I've been to Sutro Baths.  I got some great shots from there!  Will post those on the Angela Donovan Photography blog later.





I asked Bob and Rosie to plop down on to the squooshie bushes (as Lily calls them) because I thought the orange poppies were so pretty and would be a great backdrop for the next shots.


Love candid shots!!  The shots below portray the essence of Bob and Rosie's relationship.




Sammy and Billy...


Then Cole piped in...


... then Lily did too!  Love this photo of the 4 of them (below)!!


This shot looked like it was staged... but I actually scrambled to capture this shot!  It's tough to get kids to stand still... especially when they're on a mission!



Can't quite remember what Uncle Dan was telling them to do here...


"Mommy, I think I got a splinter!"


"Nah, I'm OK now."




They did NOT like me asking to look at the camera when I took this shot (below)!!


Here's Uncle Danny...


"OK, Mom!  What now?!  I want to go play with Billy, Sammy and Lily!"  :)


To the Donovans and Millers, THANK YOU so much for having us!!  Cole and I had a great time hanging out with you.  It's time to go back home to Tommy/Daddy... who had to spend Fathers Day all by his lonesome... well, with Stella, Nelson and Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment