Labels

May 20, 2011

Wildflower Bouquet

Cole and I went for a walk on the trail at Sharon Park yesterday after school.  I always treasure these moments with him because this is when we actually get to "talk" about anything and everything that we never get to talk to when we're home... Cole doing homework, watching TV or playing in his playroom... me sitting in front of the computer, never-ending cleaning and cooking!

So when we went for our little walk yesterday, we caught up on things and he also stopped every few feet to pick up flowers and leaves... and he made this little bouquet of wild flowers for me.  It made me feel super special and loved.  :)


I took this shot with my iphone... not too bad, eh?  A lot of times my iphone shots don't come out right.  Cole's blue t-shirt was the perfect background for my little wildflower bouquet!

Thanks, Coley!

No comments:

Post a Comment