Labels

December 20, 2010

The Polar Express

Last Tuesday, all the third graders in Cole's school performed The Polar Express.  They all did a fantastic job!  Cole's classroom dressed as Santa's elves and they all looked adorable.

We were instructed by the music teacher to have the kids in their classrooms by 6:10.  I told Tom I want to get there before 6:10 so I can get a good spot to record their show on video.  We got there at 6:00 and the cafeteria was two thirds full already!  We found a spot somewhere in the middle close to the rear of the cafeteria.  Well, this spot's not going to work... unless I want to get all the tops of people's heads in the shot.

So I ended up leaving Tom there to find a better spot... or at least I thought I landed a good spot until all the third graders got on the risers in front of me and blocked the stage from where I was shooting.  :( ... but it was a good enough spot to get a full view of Cole's class.

Watch in HD... if you have hi-speed internet access.










No comments:

Post a Comment